The Central Bank of Egypt (“CBE”) has launched a few years ago an initiative for concessional financing for small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”) at concessional interest rates of 5% and...Continue reading
Our Corporate, Commercial & Employment Experience has covered the following:
- Advising ExxonMobile on the commercial lease of one of the most successful coffee shop chains in the MENA Region.
- Advising Mercedes Benz on the legal complications associated with importing and customs clearance for vehicles into Egypt, and the criminal liability associated with such activities.
- Advising Northrop on the application of the anti-bribery laws concerning its contracts with the Egyptian governmental agencies.
- Preparing an annual employment guide for Google, advising on various legal aspects pertaining to its employees in Egypt, in particular, the legal frameworks for amending employment agreements, appointing temporary employees and outsourcing employees from third parties.
- Advising various clients upon the legal scheme of commercial agency, distribution, importation, exportation, E-commerce activities in Egypt, and the legal risks associated therewith.
- Advising various clients on numerous aspects of labor and social insurance laws & regulations including the drafting of and negotiating employment contracts and the termination thereof as well as employment settlement agreements.
- Advising various clients, including EFG Hermes, Tesco, OLX Egypt, Huntsman, Energizer, Solairedirecte, Grupo Cobra, Lessaffre, Norgine, Nomac, Novartis, ExxonMobile, Mercedes Benz, Equant Orange, Dana Petroleum, VFS Global, Valeo, Heinz, Univation, Nilesat, Sandoz, WPP, Tatweer Misr, Castle Brook and Accenture, on various general commercial, corporate and capital market issues.