Egypt’s one stop shop for all contractual and contentious issues arising out of construction and real estate development projects.
Shehata & Partners is richly experienced in drafting and administrating all types of construction and real estate development contracts, as well as resolving all types of disputes pertaining to both interconnected industries.
What We Offer
By assisting our clients right from the start, at the planning stage, up until the completion and delivery of the project, we offer our clients an unmatched experience in both the construction and real estate development sectors. This is enhanced by our unique, practical understanding of the various types of FIDIC contracts and the prevalent contractual mechanisms in the real estate development sector.
What Sets Us Apart
Blending both the legal and technical perspectives is vital in this industry, which is why our active collaboration with some of the leading construction and engineering experts in the MENA region sets us apart. Our in-depth knowledge of the evolvement of the real estate development sector has become one of our most unique assets.
- Representing Tatweer Misr in several contractual law issues concerning its various real estate projects in Egypt
- Representing Dream Land Group in several contractual law issues concerning its portfolio of real estate projects in Egypt
- Representing a UAE real estate developer in a USD 7 million ICC construction arbitration seated in Abu Dhabi
- Representing an Egyptian contractor in a USD 30 million Ad Hoc construction arbitration seated in Paris
- Representing El-Gamal for Construction in a USD 5 million CRCICA construction arbitration seated in Cairo