The Central Bank of Egypt (“CBE”) has launched a few years ago an initiative for concessional financing for small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”) at concessional interest rates of 5% and...Continue reading
Our Litigation Experience has covered the following:
- Successfully representing a Real Estate Developer in rejecting the enforcement of a CRCICA arbitral award amounting to USD180,000,000.
- Successfully representing an Electronics Trading Corporation in annulling the seizure of its assets amounting to USD 5,000,000.
- Successfully representing a Paper Mill Corporation in annulling an auction sale of the Corporation’s assets amounting to USD 1,000,000.
- Successfully representing a Waste Disposal & Recycling Corporation in annulling a CRCICA arbitral award amounting to USD 1,500,000.
- Successfully representing a Marketing Agency in rejecting the annulment of a CRCICA arbitral award amounting to USD 8,000,000.
- Successfully representing an Automotive Trading Corporation in enforcing a sale and purchase agreement amounting to USD 500,000.
- Successfully representing a Home Appliances Corporation in defending its claims against an Egyptian Bank concerning Credit Facilities amounting to USD 1,000,000.
- Successfully defending Americana in a Mandatory Tender Offer case before the Economic Appellate Court.