Nevine has recently joined as a partner in S&P in 2022. She is a diversified lawyer who has more than 15 years of experience in the corporate, banking, finance, and business fields. Her practice in the firm focuses on corporate, commercial, TMT, and pre-contentious matters.
Before joining S&P, Nevine has worked in both in-house and private practices in Egypt, Qatar and across the MENA Region. Nevine has acquired extensive experience within the banking and finance sectors and has advised on a broad range of complex transactional and cross-border files.
Nevine has also gained substantial experience in the telecommunication and real estate fields as well. Furthermore, Nevine has also obtained a Masters in Business International Law from Paris Dauphine in France and Cairo University and has obtained Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration from the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in the UK.
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate Law
- TMT & Commercial
- Worked and advised on many corporate incorporations, divestment, spin off and restructuring files in the MENA region;
- Handled and worked on liquidation and restructuring files in Qatar and Egypt;
- Advised on a number of hospitality and hotel management agreements in the MENA region;
- Worked and advised on finance transactions, including projects development finance across the MENA region;
- Worked and advised on several IPO in Qatar;
- Advised and worked on number of finance and transactional deals across the MENA region; and
- Worked on funds set ups in Egypt.
LL.B, Cairo University – French Section, Egypt
Maîtrise in Law, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
Masters of Business International Law, Paris Dauphine in cooperation with Cairo University