One of the most responsive cost efficient corporate and employment teams in Egypt.
Shehata & Partners is based on a unique, dynamic team which tackles sensitive corporate and employment legal issues in a timely manner at an affordable cost.
What We Offer
Our advice is tailored and strategic to enable our corporate clients to make confident and informed business decisions. We capitalize on our extensive, practical legal knowledge in corporate and labor law to deliver efficient legal solutions that work.
What Sets Us Apart
By deeply understanding not only the business models of our clients, but by also studying the whole spectrum of their respective businesses, we have succeeded in our client centric approach being distinguished in the market, and Shehata & Partners being considered as trusted business partners to our clients.
Corporate & Contracts
- Representing Tatweer Misr in several corporate law issues concerning its various real estate projects in Egypt.
- Assisting with incorporating various corporate entities in Egypt such as Amzur Technologies, Al-Fayhaa Egypt, and Mozarea.
- Assisting Enara Group with its corporate restructuring in Egypt.
- Assisting Falak Start-Ups with reviewing a Shareholders’ Agreement.
- Assisting Start-Ups Galaxy with its corporate and contractual needs in Egypt.
- Assisting EGAB with its corporate and contractual needs in Egypt.
- Assisting 1Trolley with its corporate and contractual needs in Egypt.
- Assisting Hempel with its contractual needs in Egypt.
Labor & Employment
- Advising NOMAC on various labor laws, social security, and tax issues concerning their employees in Egypt.
- Advising IFFCO Egypt on various labor laws, social security issues concerning its employees in Egypt.
- Advising Prometeia Italy concerning several issues pertaining to employment law and tax law issues concerning foreign branches in Egypt.
- Advising 1Trolley on various labor laws, and social security issues concerning their employees in Egypt.
- Advising Enara Group on various labor laws, and social security issues concerning their employees in Egypt.
- Representing Temenos Middle East in a high-profile dispute with one of its former employees.
- Preparing an extensive guide on labor and employment law in Egypt with a special focus on thorny issues concerning the legal framework of outsourcing in Egypt.