Mohamed Osama has been part of the Egyptian Judiciary and Public Prosecution Office for over two decades, during which he has developed a deep understanding of the mechanics and the peculiarities of the Egyptian courts.
Osama has adjudicated countless disputes particularly in the banking and finance sectors as well as the labor law sector. This has given Osama a truly unique take on the Egyptian courts’ approach to these disputes.
In 2018, Osama joined Shehata & Partners adding with his judicial experience incredible value to the practice. Osama’s insights were critical in bringing a new perspective to the team thus helping provide a better service to our clients by dissecting legal issues from both the lawyer perspective and the judicial perspective.
Osama’s focus since joining Shehata & Partners has been both the banking and finance sector and the real estate development sector.
- Labor & Employment
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate Development
- Representing Tatweer Misr in several corporate law issues concerning its various real estate projects in Egypt.
- Representing a multinational banking software foreign entity in a high-profile dispute with one of its former employees.
- Representing Hochdorf Swiss Nutrition in a documentary collection case against three Egyptian banks.
- Representing BNP Paribas in the enforcement of its assignment of rights against a shipping company located in Egypt.
- Preparing an extensive guide on labor and employment law in Egypt with a special focus on thorny issues concerning the legal framework of outsourcing in Egypt.
LL.B, Cairo University – English Section, Egypt
LL.M, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt